Friday, July 1, 2011

It's here! It fits!

Well, my CB6000 arrived while I was at work. The postman stuffed it into my mailbox and it took about 10 minutes to get the cardboard box out of the mailbox. Perhaps not the best omen.

I opened the box and took out all the parts. Damn, this thing has more parts than a clock! Thinking about it, I suspect that this is another thing that attracts males. We love to tinker.

Anyway I sorted the parts and washed them in the sink and tried it on. Well, I tried. As most first timers note, trying on your first chastity device will immediately cause you to have an erection. Trying to put on the "A Ring" was like trying to put ten pounds of puppies into a five pound bag. After some manhandling, I got the ring on and then the plastic piece that connects the top. I watched television for about half an hour and got my boner down enough to push my cock into the cage. I DID IT!

I've had it on for over an hour just sitting around, walking around the house and up and down the stairs. It feels good. No pinching. My cock seems quite happy. I've had a couple of attempts at an erection and I've tried to distract myself successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment