Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 8

It was a rough night. I don't know if it was something I ate or my balls suffering another erection hit, but I woke up about 1:00 AM in pain and nauseous. I took a leak and an antacid and didn't feel quite as bad.

But I woke up this morning, took a 30 minute walk and went to work feeling rather good.

Tomorrow is my unlocking day! But I'm going to wait until night because I my cb came off one night and I'm taking a half day penalty, although it wasn't my fault.

How long should my next lock-up be? I'm thinking two weeks. Good grief, that sounds like a long time. I don't think I've gone that long since I was hospitalized after a bad accident back in 1972 when I was 22.

2 comments:

  1. Two weeks sounds very ambitious. But I get the feeling you are definitely ready. Maybe you should wait a few days before starting, just to make sure your equipment is in perfect working order. Saturday's a nice day to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Goodguy. As I mention in the above post, I'm giving it a rest to heal some raw skin I found. I'll need to watch that and add some more lotion every day.

    ReplyDelete