Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hot

The weather I mean. Not me. Too hot to do much around outside the house. I was too tired to do much of anything but watch a stupid Narnia movie. I wasn't in the mood.

I did watch a good movie, Bear City, over the weekend which I found to be interesting. Better than most gay cinema in that not everyone is slim or built. It's about this twink who discovers he likes bears. It's the old boy meets (older) bear, boy falls for bear, bear falls for boy, bear breaks up with boy, they get back together and live happily ever after. My only objections were that the older bear isn't much of a bear. He's built like a brick shithouse and has a beard but isn't the typical bear I think of. Still, it shows bears in more than the stereotypical image portrayed in gay films.

I think my balls are starting to stretch. I can pull them down a bit so that they aren't like wings in my cb6000s. That will make them much more comfortable. I walked for about 20 minutes and exercised this morning. My heal didn't hurt! Good news all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment