Sunday, July 24, 2011

Argument

Yesterday was good. I had to go to my mothers to do a chore at her house and take her out for dinner. Last night was a tough one. Woke up at 3:30 AM with the expected problem but it felt like I had been kicked in the balls. I felt nauseous. I had to get up, empty the bladder and walk around. Ugh.

I haven't mentioned it on my blog before but I'm married. We've been together for more than 10 years. When I told husband that I was interested in a cb, he thought it was just a silly sex toy, but now that I'm wearing it a lot, he's not so amused. He's not at all interested in being my keyholder. He's worried that I'll hurt myself. I've done some searching on the internet and can't find anything about long-term (or short-term) problems. I'll search some more. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment