Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back to Work

Yesterday I wore my cb from about 7 AM to 10 PM. I did some housework, cleaning the bathrooms,vacumeing and washing the kitchen floor. Then I went over to a neighbor for a nice cookout. The cage felt good and only hurt when I had to bend over to pick stuff off the floor. I started to feel burning on my skin about the time I went to bed and didn't want to push it by wearing the cb to bed. After a cool shower I didn't put it back on and I didn't take advantage of the situation.

I woke up this morning and put it back on. I did 30 minutes on the exercise bike and did some light weights, took another shower and got dressed. Now I'm off to work for the first time with my cb. Don't forget the key, but don't expect to use it. I have some meetings late in the afternoon so I won't be home till after 7 PM.

It's kind of thrilling to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment