Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday

Record breaking heat here in my little corner of the world. It's hot in lots of places. I'm thankful that I don't have an outside construction job like roofing or laying down asphalt.

Day 1 went well, no major problems with the cb, I'm shooting for 14 days this time.

While lying in bed early this morning after an arrested erection (always an occasion for philosophical self-discourse) I was asking myself, "Why the hell are you doing this to yourself?"

I freely admit to being a bottom submissive who is probably something of a masochist. But why chastity? I've always enjoyed playing with my penis. It's a never-ending source of amusement. Do I hope that by abstinence my orgasms will be better. Sure, but I'm not sure that the equation: 1(O)>n(o). One big orgasm is better than several smaller orgasms.

Although I didn't know it when I purchased my cb, wearing it is a different type of stimulation. I can feel it on me and it feels good, even when it is slightly uncomfortable. Also, there is the "naughty secret" thrill of having something hidden under my clothing that would be shocking to many.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're enjoying your lockup as much as I'm enjoying my freedom. But my free days will end soon and I'll join you in our daily pain/pleasure.

    ReplyDelete