Friday, July 1, 2011

Awaiting chastity


I'm starting this blog (again) to record my thoughts about ordering a CB6000 chastity device. I ordered it Tuesday and I'm expecting it today. (If the USPS stars align properly.) I'd have to say that I purchased this on a whim. Well, nobody in their right mind would want to lock up their most prized friend! Right?

While going down a number of internet rabbit holes, I came across several male chastity web sites and found them to be intriguing to say the least. I was poking around the locked m4m web site and logged onto their live chat room. Talking to a few members, I decided to take the plunge and buy a device. I'm planning to start slowly to get accustomed to the rather imposing hardware and to get my mind wrapped around the whole concept.

I'm very excited about the impending arrival. I shaved most of my pubes, stocked up on q-tips and Aveeno and have had a hard time (no pun intended) sleeping for the past few nights. I just hope the damn thing fits. (Not that I'm overly endowed but I have sensitive skin.)

I'll use this blog as a journal of sorts to record my reactions.

I thought this morning that it's a bit ironic that it's the Independence Day weekend and I'm putting my junk under lock and key!

No comments:

Post a Comment