Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Night

I wore my cb all day yesterday, and for the first time, overnight. It was tough but I'm proud of the fact that I did it.

Yesterday morning my balls were burning something bad. I put on more lotion but that didn't seem to help much. After a while, the discomfort went away. and so I decided to wear it overnight for the first time. Of course, I woke up at about 2 AM with a hardon pulling my balls to the limit. More painful than the pain on my balls was the overwhelming horniness. Of course, I've been horny, but this felt like something outside myself. Very interesting sensation. I had another round about 5 AM and it passed quickly. I got up at 5:30 and exercised on my stationary cycle.

I'm hoping that my CB6000s will arrive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment