Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 5

Still feeling good in my cb! The weather is good too. I've got a long trip to Boston today for a business meeting. Lots of sitting--not too good for my back, but we'll see.

I was chatting on lockedm4m last night and was challenged to go 8 days by my new friend at Chastity Journal on Being Caged (see bloglist at right). I had responded to one of his blog posts that required him to stay locked for another day. He thanked me last night and challenged me to stay locked an extra day. Not one to at least try to meet a challenge, I'll do it.

Say a very good movie on Netflix last night, "Mao's Last Dancer." It's about a Chinese ballet dancer who goes to the US. I thought it was excellent. I also appreciated the fact that one of the supporting characters is obviously gay but they didn't treat him as a typical movie-gay. Recommended.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you accepted my challenge. After all you locked me for an additional day. I look forward to pushing you further.

    ReplyDelete