Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday morning

Wearing the cb yesterday was a breeze. The only thing I notice is that I get a pressure point on my scrotum when I sit driving long distances. Don't know if anyone else has that problem. It's not causing much of a problem, just gets uncomfortable.

I was at a party last night and the weather got bad quickly. Had to keep an ear to the radio to figure out if we needed to dodge tornadoes. Ah, nature!

Overnight I had a very (un)pleasant nocturnal erection. Not too bad. I'm getting to enjoy them. I was dripping like crazy.

Minding my ex's dog. She's very good. We went for a nice walk this morning. It was dry and about 70. We had a very pleasant time. We met a very large black lab and his master is cute too. I don't want to admit to typecasting but my cocker spaniel has a pink collar and leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment