Saturday, July 16, 2011

We've had a falling out

I noticed last night as I was applying some lotion to my cb's back ring that it seemed more loose. I was going to take it apart and use the next smaller ring, but I was very tired having gotten up at 5AM that morning. So I decided to wait until morning.

Well, I woke up about 3 AM with my balls aching and my bladder full. I staggered into the bathroom, sat down and took a long pee. When I got up and grabbed the cb to dab some tp into the slot I noticed that the cb was really loose. It came off in my hand. I couldn't believe it; I thought I might be dreaming. My balls had slipped through the ring! I gingerly felt for them to make sure they were still there and had not been ripped off (I'm not the brightest bulb having just woken up at 3 AM). They were still there but a bit sore. I'm sure that they were very proud of themselves. Bad testicles! Bad! Now go back to bed; I'll deal with you two in the morning.

I woke up about six (I can't sleep late when the sun is up) and disassembled the cb. I washed it well and shaved my nether regions. My cock woke up and wanted to play too. But I resisted temptation and put myself back into the next smaller ring. Tight fit, we'll see how that works. I was going to try a smaller spacer but we'll wait to see how that works.

While I was lying in bed I was wondering how I count this. Can I continue to count this as day six? I was planning on going to eight. Well, I guess it's up to me. I was only out for a few hours, mostly asleep and I didn't jerk off or cum. So, I'm going to press on with day six and take a penalty day.

1 comment:

  1. Keep counting. I sometimes take mine off to clean it or have a comfortable bike ride. Just don't play with yourself or have an orgasm. So continue the count to 8.

    ReplyDelete