Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Out

I took off my cb6000s yesterday evening and it felt very strange in two ways.

First, I had gotten used to the mass of plastic down in my crotch. When I took it off, it was like I had kid-sized genitals. Even handling my cock to clean it off and stroke it a bit seemed unusual, like it wasn't mine. It actually took a few strokes to get a reaction. I thought I might have a hard time getting the cage off. (Pun intended.)

Once I started playing around and getting an erection, my cock seemed smaller than I remember. I didn't measure, and I'm sure it is an interesting psychological reaction, but my cock seems smaller even erect. However, it does work. I came twice within about half an hour of taking the cb off. Another before going to sleep and the last this morning.

I had thought about putting the cb back on this morning but I noticed some skin rubbed raw on the top of my cock just behind the corona. I think it's where I have the greatest pressure when my penis moves back and forth, particularly when it tries to erect. (Which was happening a lot.)

And so I put a little antiseptic lotion on the spot and left my cb at home for the day. I'll see what it looks like tonight.

But I kind of missed it last night in bed going off to sleep, the grip of the device above my balls and gently holding my cock in its embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment