Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday

It's day five and I'm feeling good, if not horny all the time.

Last night was interesting. I woke up with erections at 12:30, 3:30 and 5:00. The 3:30 was very strong but I managed to go back to sleep in 15 minutes or so. I woke up about 7:30 and was just laying in bed thinking of non-sexual things. Then I got another hard on. I thought for sure that this one would break the cb or push my balls under the ring. It didn't but I could feel my body flushing and my heart pounding. Those hormones are powerful!

By the time it was over about 15 minutes later I had a big wet spot with a lot of precum on my underwear. I guess my body needs to get rid of some of the buildup.

So I get up and read how lucky my friend is on his trip to Europe. (See Chastity Journal on Being Caged at right.) So, I'm in this really horny mood right now. Nine more days! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment