Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prostate Massage


The prostate massager I ordered arrived yesterday. I have wanted a prostate massager for a while. I've had "down there"  issues (prostatitis, hemorrhoids, elevated PSA level but not cancer) and I thought something like this could help. I've got a butt plug, but it isn't that comfortable after a while. And while I think getting fucked by my partner is the optimal solution to the problem, that solution is not functioning for medical reasons.

Well, I tried it last night and I think it will take some getting used to. I followed the instructions which included cleaning out, plenty of lube and deep breathing. They also suggest that you think erotic thoughts to excite the prostate. I was thinking about this guy:


The result was a nice erection (restricted, of course) some feelings down in the general area and a good amount of precum dripping. The web site recommends trying this for a while. It may take weeks to get a "g spot orgasm." I used to get them getting fucked, so I know it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment