Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Morning

Got most of the office moved yesterday. I was flirting with the telephone installer yesterday afternoon; I must be very horny. I don't usually do that, particularly at work. Nothing came of it, but I'm getting horny again.

With all the work I was doing at work (huh?) I was feeling a bit itchy in my cb. I took it off last night and cleaned the device and myself thoroughly. My cock didn't want to go down and back into my cb when I was done, but I read a very boring book and it eventually got back in its place. 

Last night I had a very nice nocturnal erection at 3:30 AM. I got up and peed and it went down but I lay in bed just feeling my cock half hard in my cb. It felt good and horny.

This morning I got up about 7 AM and decided to try my aneros again. I did a quick cleaning out with the enema and lubed up the aneros and me. It was very nice. I didn't have a "prostate orgasm" but I had some nice contractions in and around my prostate and anus and I leaked precum like a faucet. I usually have lots of precum and this was obviously the result of almost two weeks of storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment