Monday, August 22, 2011

Push Out

I know that they are there for cleaning and aeration, but I hate those holes on the sides of my cb6000s. My lose skin tends to push out a little bit under normal circumstances. But yesterday I must have had a hard on and it pushed out more than usual. While showering last night I tried to push it back in with my finger but couldn't. After I tried to do it with a q-tip but couldn't . It creeps me out. So I took the tube off, rubbed it to try to get the skin back into place (no I didn't get hard, but that might have helped) and put on the tube from my cb6000. The holes are in a different place and I'll probably wear that for the rest of the week.

The only issue I have with the regular 6000 tube is that I don't fill it as well (I'm a bit embarrassed to say) and those 4 AM nocturnal erections pull on my balls quite a bit more. But it's all good.

PS: I found that I had some chaffing on the outside of my balls when I exercised. I've tried underwear and even an ace bandage. I bought a ladies knee-high stocking and put that on over my cage and balls and it seems to do the trick. I bought white so that I don't feel like I'm wearing women's nylons. Ugh.

2 comments: