Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well, That's Interesting

I don't know if it was a happy coincidence or not, but I had a "nocturnal emission" last night and the odd thing about it was that I was awake when it happened.

I had been online reading an article about ruined orgasms and orgasm denial and decided to try it again. I've done ruined orgasms before as a form of milking my prostate and sexual frustration. I was edging myself for about half an hour and felt an orgasm building. I stopped stroking and slapped my balls a few times. (I've mentioned that I'm something of an amateur masochist, haven't I?) I started stroking lightly again and could feel the orgasm hovering just below the surface. I stopped again and lay still. And then I felt the cum dribble out of my penis. I didn't get the orgasm, just the cum dribbling onto my abdomen.

I went to sleep and I had gotten up to pee about 4:30 AM. I was just laying in bed trying to go back to sleep. I wasn't masturbating or even erect at the time. All of a sudden I felt wet on my thigh. Now, I'm over 60 with an enlarged prostate. One of the side effects is a problem getting that last drop to come out. If I'm not patient, it will drip out a minute later and I can feel it dribbling down my leg. But this felt different. A bigger flow. I reached down and felt a sticky mess. I had cum without even feeling it.

I don't know if it is related to the earlier ruined orgasm or a coincidence but I've got a t-shirt with a big cum stain on it. (I don't usually wear any bottoms.) My body's quite the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment