Friday, November 11, 2011

The Good and the Bad

It's been about two weeks since I've stopped wearing my cb and I do miss it. I'm trying to hold off bringing the issue up with my partner. I'm not sure that he will ever change his mind about chastity, but if I do bring it up again, I'd have to come up with a different approach.

In the meantime, we have been very active sexually, trying a vibrator (nice) and a sheath with soft nubs on the inside. The sheath actually reminded me of my cb.

Being an old fart, I've had trouble with my prostate in the past and so I have a PSA test every six months. To prep for the test you have to refrain from riding a bike and having sex for at least 48 hours. And so for the past three days I've been chaste without my cage. Kind of bittersweet.

So, if anyone has any advice for changing an opponent of chastity devices into a keyholder, please feel free to post a response to this entry or contact me directly at bb55ct@aol.com.

It's Veterans Day or Remembrance Day, depending on where you are. Thanks to all those who served and serve today.

No comments:

Post a Comment