Monday, November 21, 2011

So, How's the Old Nut?

I read somewhere that the average prostate is about the size of a walnut. And that's how I visualize mine. Although my Urologist says that mine is about twice the normal size. A lime, perhaps. But my PSA is down to 4.07. "Let's just call it four." Which is good, down from the last two tests and the biopsy which found "abnormal" cells. Not cancerous, just not normal. So, back in six months.

When I mentioned my use of a chastity device, it took some 'splaining. No, it's not a cock ring. I should have brought it for show and tell. Or at least a picture. The good physician didn't like cock rings. But after noting no permanent injuries and my good trending PSA score, I was warned not to skip too many orgasms as they flush out the toxins and bad stuff in your prostate. And we want to keep my walnut (or lime) happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment