Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why, Oh Why?

"I still don't get it. Why do you do this?"

That's a good question, and after being locked for more than 30 days I guess it's something I am asking myself.

  • Maybe my life has been a bit boring and I wanted to do something a bit on the edge. 
  • I do get a thrill out of doing something naughty and something that other people don't know about. 
  • And it does make me appreciate cumming when I do get out of my cage. 
  • Physically, it does feel good most of the time. Like someone gently squeezing my cock and balls. 
  • Sometimes it hurts, but I even enjoy that up to a point. OK, I'm a bit of a masochist.
  • And I can't dispute the challenge of being locked longer than I have been before. 
  • And I think I'm more horny when I am locked and that's very nice.

Some gays use chastity as part of a dom/sub relationship. I'm not sure that I want my partner to be my keyholder. (He doesn't want to be anyway.) I'm a bottom sexually and enjoy playing the sub bottom sometimes, but I'm not sure that it fits into our relationship. He hasn't bought into this kink (yet).

I know that some straight couples use chastity to revolutionize their sex lives (see Denying Thumper for an excellent example) and at least recognize that being in chastity makes one or both partners more horny and attentive. I've seen some of that effect and it's all good.

So, why are you locked?

No comments:

Post a Comment