Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lunatic

It's the full hunter's moon and maybe that's why I've been more horny locked up than normal. Just ask an ER nurse or cop. They'll tell you that the full moon brings out stranger than normal behavior.

I took off my cb to shave and thoroughly clean the other night and my poor penis looked rather beat up. The skin that had popped out of the vent holes was red and the top layer of skin was pealing off. I washed it thoroughly (but not to overexcite myself) and left the cb off for the night. I put the cb back on this morning when the penis looked a lot better. I don't want to get an infection. I'll check again in a couple of days. I've added a day to my lockup so that I'm at 31 days, 19 down and 12 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Even with the extra day, you'll be out before me. I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete