Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wheel of Misfortune

I enjoy being locked and I also enjoy taking random bets with myself to see how long I will remain locked, if I can cum and if I suffer a ruined orgasm when I do cum.

I'm usually locked but because I don't have a keyholder (yet), I play an online random game to see if I have to remain locked or can be free. I use this site that I found on lockedm4m.net:
http://www.time2cum.com/wheel.html

I change the fields and the chances. I usually run with:
1 chance of orgasm
2 chances of ruined orgasm
5 chances of staying locked for one more day

I then run the wheel until I have three of any of the options. Today i "won" stay locked for another day.

Once in a while I change the fields to longer locked periods.

It's kind of fun. Sometimes I play chastity bingo which is also a link from locked4m4.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that Wheel of Misfortune is no longer out there. I use wheeldecide.com

    ReplyDelete