Monday, June 15, 2015

Pain in the Back

I almost got up about 4 AM Saturday morning; the cock was straining to grow. Then I thought I felt something wet on my leg. But I drifted off to sleep. When I awoke about 7 AM, I got up and found that I had a nocturnal emission: my shorts were wet and still a bit sticky.

But as I started moving around, I felt a pain in my lower back and my back started to tighten up. It's an old injury that flares up once or twice a year. Too bad. It was a beautiful weekend. In order to head off a long, painful siege, I have to take half a muscle relaxant pill. It works but I'm a zombie for about 24 hours. In fear of having to go to the doctor or ER, I took my cage off. (I was going to take it off to clean anyway.) Not that I could do anything. Having taken the pill, I had no more interest in my cock than doing jumping jacks.

It's Monday and I'm going to see my primary care physician today because my back is still not better, although it's improved somewhat not that I've made an appointment. Maybe I'll lock up this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment