Friday, June 12, 2015

Holy Trainer 2 Perspective Again

I've had my Holy Trainer 2 since the end of January, 2015 and I have to say that I'm very pleased with this cage. It's simple; only three pieces including the lock and it's easy to put on. (Particularly compared with the cb series).

I find it very easy to put on and comfortable to wear. I sometimes forget that I have it on. Although, if my cock wants to grow, it's constrained by the tube (mine is the small size tube). I don't have that much pull on my balls when I try to get an erection. That's kind of nice at night.

I've had it on now about a week. I was planning to take it off and cum tomorrow but I'm thinking about going longer.

Your suggestions?

PS: I'd like to have a keyholder. Nothing too involved; just someone to push me longer and punish me if I screw up. Could be online. Volunteers?

2 comments:

  1. Just got HT2 short 40mm ring on 6/10. A bit tighter on balls vs cb6000s but the seen to be adjusting, tube is slightly small which is also good. In black which also makes it more of a object vs your dick that you want to touch.
    I was only going to 6/30, but who knows.

    Go longer if it is comfortably set or of you find a KH let then decide. Good luck
    Mnversitalbd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I have the 45mm ring which seems to fit just fine. The larger ring makes putting all my junk through the "eye of the needle" easier. I don't have a problem with anything pulling out so I guess it is the right size for me. I agree that the black tube makes my dick more of an object and I feel that I have lost my deck.

    I don't know, I may go longer than this weekend. We will see what other comments I get.

    ReplyDelete