Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ruined

Teased myself a bit too much last night. I wasn't exactly edging but having a good strong erection. I had set a time limit on my pleasure and at the stroke of 10 I stopped stimulation. I lay back to rest and felt a slight rush of what I thought might be piss. But it was a leak of cum. No orgasm or pleasurable pulse, just a feeling of wet on my leg. Not as much as a full load either, much less. Still, I guess this qualifies as a "ruined orgasm." Not satisfying at all. I wish it hadn't happened. But I'm still horny as hell. Should I be punished?

2 comments:

  1. Of course you should be punished. How about no orgasm until I'm release from my cage? No that might be too rough for you, since it may be another month. How about five days?

    I'm am having the time of my life with this recent lockup. I know you have been reading. Take care.

    ReplyDelete