Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why?

Don't know why I'm feeling philosophical, maybe the Raisin Bran is working. Anyway, I've been thinking about why I and other people are using chastity devices.

If you have been wandering around the various web sites for chastity, it's rather clear that chastity is primarily a heterosexual fetish. Even if you account for the proportion of straights vs. gays in the general population, chastity seems to be much more popular among straight couples. I haven't seen one straight single male into chastity on the web. I suppose that chastity games are well suited to couples (locked male and female keyholder) whereas the demographics among gay men are different (fewer couples to start). I find it particularly interesting that chastity is almost exclusively used to reverse power roles in straight couples. The husband gives control of his penis to the wife. Practitioners claim a more attentive husband and a more interesting, if less frequent, sex life.

There are gay couples that use this model, too. But I would guess that the majority of gay men using a chastity device are operating on a different model. If they are a couple, the use of chastity is not a tool for rearranging their sexual roles. It's more likely to be just one part of an existing dom/sub relationship. But it looks to me like many, if not most, gay cb wearers are single, relationship-wise: they are self-locked or they have a keyholder with whom they have relationship limited to chastity issues.

I admit that I'm postulating here based on cursory web browsing, but straight chastity is more relationship-based whereas gay chastity is more likely to be tied directly to sexual activities (dom/sub, S/M).

Well, back to me (of course). What am I doing in a cb6000s? Why am I voluntarily experiencing fewer orgasms? Why do I put up with less-than-gentle nighttime erections at 4 AM? For crying out loud, I sprayed urine all over myself and the bathroom when I tried to stand to take a leak at my Mother's house last weekend.

I'll willingly admit I'm a masochist and a submissive. I don't know if it's my Catholic upbringing or just part of my sexual wiring. I kind of enjoy those nocturnal erections. And I can really attest to "absence makes the heart grow fonder." When I could masturbate at will, it would become almost routine, like brushing my teeth. Well, more fun than that. (But I'll spare you comparisons to other bodily functions.) I find wearing a cb is frequently stimulating. As with the average male, I have sexual thoughts many times a day and my plumping cock will be gripped by my cb. Nice. I'll stand at the sink and bump into the counter. Slight smile. I'm wearing a chastity device on my cock and balls! Kinky. Talking to people and wondering what they would say if they knew. KINKY! Wondering if they can see the bulge? Priceless.  I wore my cb for about two months on and off and then took two weeks off while I went away on vacation. I couldn't wait to put it back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment