Saturday, September 24, 2011

Well, Maybe Not

Tough night, I was up three times with erections that were crushing my poor balls. I tried to piss but it came so slowly. The last was at 6 AM so I got up. Just a phase, I know.

I've been reading various blogs and discussion boards and I am interested in how men wearing chastity devices perceive their penis after they have been locked up for a while, after being locked has become routine.

Some men describe a "null" feeling--they no longer fell like they have a cock--just a piece of metal or plastic between their legs. Others describe a more organic feeling. They still feel their cocks but their device has become a part of their body, maybe as part of their cock, albeit one that restricts access and pleasure.

I can't say that I have the experience to agree with one or the other. The longest I've been locked is just over two weeks.

What's your experience?

3 comments:

  1. Your comment on how I perceive my penis was very timely. I just posted that comment today. I feel as if I don't even have a penis anymore. I never felt that way with the CB6000, but with only 5 days in my Birdlocked, my penis has disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if that's because the Bridlock is flexible and acts more like a coating for your penis rather than a hard tube that your penis can feel the inside of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its because the Birdlocked just coats my cock and there is no room for stimulation like in the CB. It will be fun to see how long this lasts.

    ReplyDelete